IMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICE FROM CONLANS
We have reopened our Sales Showroom and Services and Parts departments. We will be making the following changes to business in order to safeguard our customers and staff with safety measures in place to ensure a convenient and safe contactless access to BMW Sales & Services. We are taking extra precautionary hygiene and protective measures to safeguard you when you visit.
Both departments will be running on a strictly by appointment-only basis.
N.B. We ask that all visitors arrive at their allocated time to avoid unnecessary congestion on the premises. If you arrive early, we ask that you wait in your car where possible. Thank you for your co-operation.
- We recognise the urgent need to prioritise our resources to keep our customers mobile - especially those frontline staff who are providing medical and emergency services support to the most vulnerable in our society and as such we will be prioritising our bookings on this basis.
- For everybody’s safety we will operate on a strictly appointment-only basis and will limit the maximum number of customers in our premises at any one time to ensure social distancing.
- We have installed numerous hand sanitizers for both customers and staff.
- We will only check-in 1 person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 meters will be observed throughout the entire process.
- Perspex screens have been installed on all Service Advisors workstations to safeguard customer interactions.
- All our technicians and staff who come into contact with you or your car will wear a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car.
- For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we will, as long as it is practicable and safe for everybody concerned, try and operate a collection and drop off service. For customers in this category, please contact us by phone.
- We will continue to accept tow-ins and breakdowns but again this has to be on the basis that we are contacted by the customer or tow-in operator to notify us in advance that the vehicle is coming in.
- All payments are preferred to be made by credit or debit card, but we will accept cash also.
- We are currently operating as normal in relation to over the counter sales, but we request that customers ring in advance to make their order.
- Showroom visits will be accessible by appointment only, with reserved parking, in order to correctly manage the new social distancing guidelines and reduce unnecessary risks.
- Dedicated sanitised meeting area, adhering to social distancing requirements throughout showroom
- Showroom cars sanitised before and after customer visits
- A one way system has been put in place to minimise customer-to-customer contact. You will enter through the front and be shown out through a seperate exit.
- Our main showroom telephone lines remain open and any customer questions or queries will be handled on 045-409100
- Face-to-face meetings are possible and we have placed perspex glass at each of our sales desks to minimise the risk to your safety.
- All deliveries of new & used vehicles will be strictly by appointment only.
- Flexible delivery options including customer handover are available to meet individual requirements.
- Full Sanitisation of all cars on handover
- If you have already purchased a car from us and are due to collect it we will contact you to make the necessary delivery arrangements
- Electronic signature applications are available for all documents to facilitate the ordering/purchasing process.
- Vehicles are fully sanitised and prepared in advance of appointment, before and after test drive.
- Unaccompanied test drives can be arranged in advance providing your request meets our insurance requirements.
We hope that you can understand the requirement for us to move to this new way of doing business in the short-term. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the advice from the HSE, WHO and Government Departments.
We recognise that this is an extremely difficult and anxious time for all individuals, families, businesses and the wider community and we really appreciate your continued business and support.
Due to the extremely high volume of calls, we encourage you to contact us online whenever possible.
Join us on social media for updates, conversations, and answers to your questions.